Hello! My name is Jess, and I'm a media producer at an educational publishing company in Boston. I am also a professional proofreader, freelance writer and editor, and aspiring author. I hold a Master of Arts in Publishing and Writing, and I write primarily young adult fiction. My published work includes articles, literary magazine reviews, short stories, poetry, and a one-act play.
News and Updates
- My current freelance project, writing and editing creative boardwalk exhibit signage copy for the Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation, is available for preview.
- I won National Novel Writing Month 2011!
- The Spring 2011 edition of Redivider is up. I served as the Art Editor for this issue.
- My guest blog post, "Personalize Your Wine Collection with Custom-Built Cabinets and Cellars," and a new movie review of "30 Minutes or Less," are now live.
- I joined Bookbuilders of Boston and the National Association of Professional Women.
- Fresh Voices: Composition at Cal Poly, a book I worked on, won an award for design excellence at the 54th Annual New England Book Show.
- The 140-character pitch for my book, All's Fair, won an honorable mention in Shelley Watters' Pitch Contest, which was judged by agent Suzie Townsend.
- I have completely redesigned my website.